Guise sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use guise in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for guise.
- Adding or Miss Triscoe saw more, they hid it in a guise of sisterly affection for each other. (9)
- And yet both Greeks and Romans represented Truth under the guise of a woman. (5)
- But when he began to scold me I lost my temper, and I gave him a few wholesome truths in the guise of taunts. (9)
- He left the bed and strode round it, going in the guise of an urgent somnambulist, or ghost bearing burden of an imperfectly remembered mission. (10)
- It was not in this shameful guise that she had foreseen the good she was to do. (9)
- She alarmed him; he assumed the amazing god of love under the subtlest guise of the divinity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for guise. Perhaps also see a sentence for gaped and ways to use guest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use guise in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.