Gulfs sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use gulfs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gulfs.
- Gulfs between the proud are not lightly bridged. (8)
- He crossed the wooded neck above the valley, and began descending, peering into gulfs of the twilight dusk. (10)
- He dressed carefully, and soon heard a great City bell, with horrid gulfs between the strokes, tell him that the hour was eleven toward midnight. (10)
- He had to hold his money-bags tight, to keep them from plunging into monstrous gulfs. (10)
- Ottilia spared them the leap into the gulfs of confession. (10)
- She had a vision of the gulfs of bondage. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gulfs. Perhaps also see a sentence for grudged and ways to use guests in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gulfs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.