How do you use gurgling in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use gurgling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gurgling.
- A gurgling chuckle escaped his red lips. (8)
- And breaking through the low privet hedge which separated the domains, she vanished beneath him with a low gurgling sound. (8)
- Basil heard a hollow, moaning, gurgling sound, regular as that of the machinery, for some note of which he mistook it. (9)
- He felt the great gurgling sea in which they were drowned heave and throb. (10)
- Listening, they heard presently a gurgling noise as of one deeply drinking. (10)
- Then a nightingale began to give forth its long liquid gurgling; and a corn-crake churred in the young wheat. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gurgling. Perhaps also see a sentence for glossy and ways to use guiltily in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gurgling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.