Examples of gushed sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use gushed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gushed.
- Hearing herself called so unjustly by that name, the little model gushed deeply, and tried to speak. (8)
- Her cheeks were gushed, and she looked prettier than Pierson had seen her look for a long time now, ever since Kestrel, indeed. (8)
- His pride in the number gushed out in fresh bursts of rhetoric to every one whom he could get to talk with him about it. (9)
- My heart felt released, and gushed with love for him. (10)
- She went stealthily, mopping her gushed, stained cheeks, frightened, angry, very miserable. (8)
- The colour had gushed into her cheeks, her eyes were bright with tears. (8)
- Through the carriage the air from the brick-kilns of West Drayton and the late hayfields fanned her still gushed cheeks. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gushed. Perhaps also see a sentence for grass and ways to use gulfs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gushed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.