Sentences using the word gusts. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use gusts in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gusts.
- A light rain was falling down strong warm gusts, and the trees were noisy in the night. (10)
- After that, from time to time he put his arm about her, and stayed her against the gusts. (9)
- But gusts of shame kept sweeping through her; shame and rage. (8)
- Little gusts of sick, warm wind blew across the great avenue at the corners of the intersecting streets. (9)
- The wind was contrary, and blew in furious gusts; nor were the aspects of nature any more clement than the doings of the sky. (2)
- They swept the populous declivity with gusts of grape and canister, the whirring of which could be heard through the thunder of the explosions. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gusts. Perhaps also see a sentence for glided and ways to use gushed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gusts in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.