Sentence with word hail. College students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use hail in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hail.
- Carinthia came on at her bold mountain stride to within hail of him. (10)
- Hail the occasion propitious, O British young! (10)
- Hail, and well done! (10)
- He begged them to tell any hunted men who might come within hail that a friend ran seeking them. (10)
- He had an impulse to hail her with a shout, but he could not. (9)
- He was pleased to hail her as his fair secretary, and when the letters were unimportant she wrote flowingly, happy to be praised. (10)
- Houses are snowed up, and wayfarers lost in a flurry within hail of their own fireside. (2)
- I feel at last that whatsoever I do, I cannot go far wrong while I am within hail of my gentle priest. (10)
- I knew she had a bet with the squire that she would be the first to hail me legal man, and was prepared for it. (10)
- It must have been so, since his townsmen rejoiced to hail him as head of their town. (10)
- Mounting Olympus, she inquired whether Ferdinand was within hail, as they were pledged to dance the first dance together. (10)
- Rain-drops, hard as hail, were spattering a pool on her head. (10)
- They meant to take a long drive this morning; perhaps we may hail them from some of these hills. (4)
- Wander, if you choose, within hail of me, or sit by me, if you can bear it, and talk of your school-life, and your studies. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hail. Perhaps also see a sentence for hoof and ways to use hallucination in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hail in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.