How to use half-open in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use half-open in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for half-open.
- A smell of a trap-hatch, half-open, afflicted and sharpened him. (10)
- But she returned from the half-open door without entering. (9)
- But, standing undecided before the half-open door, Gyp was conscious, as it were, of too much stillness, of something unnatural about the silence. (8)
- The dim little passage led past two grimly closed doors painted rusty red to two half-open doors with dull glass in their panels. (8)
- With no sign of discomposure, he stood at the half-open door and sent in his card, bearing the request for permission to visit his nephew. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for half-open. Perhaps also see a sentence for herd and ways to use hasten in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use half-open in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.