Sentences with hall-door in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use hall-door in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hall-door.
- As the hall-door opened, a band of stringed and wood instruments commenced an overture. (10)
- Fitzgerald, and was absolutely at that moment before the hall-door of the patient. (6)
- Her spell-bound intention to speak of Dudley Sowerby to him, was broken by the sounding of the hall-door, thirty minutes later. (10)
- In fact, I had feeling for but one loss; and, still in pursuit of my cane, I reached the hall-door. (6)
- Janet herself, unfastened the hall-door bolts. (10)
- They ranged themselves in front of the hall-door. (10)
- Usually Tasso came running in when the hall-door was opened to him. (10)
- While I was in this state of wrathful championship, the hall-door was opened. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hall-door. Perhaps also see a sentence for high-minded and ways to use hats in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hall-door in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.