Sentence with word hamlet. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use hamlet in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hamlet.
- Bernhardt was perversely willing to attempt the part of Hamlet, the question whether she did it well or not was of slight consequence. (9)
- Bernhardt, a thrill of the rich expectation which cannot fail to precede the rise of any curtain upon any Hamlet passed through my eager frame. (9)
- But the place itself, although capital of a canton, is scarce larger than a hamlet. (2)
- For Hamlet was a most unfinished fellow, and Lear extremely violent. (8)
- It is in attempting a masculine Hamlet that she transcends the imaginable and violates an ideal. (9)
- It was not Fouzilhic, but Fouzilhac, a hamlet little distant from the other in space, but worlds away in the spirit of its inhabitants. (2)
- It was, therefore, the most realistic Hamlet ever yet seen, because the most naturally poetic. (9)
- Richard had fought a duel in France with Lord Mountfalcon, and was lying wounded at a hamlet on the coast. (10)
- The hamlet behind is one of the least considerable of hamlets, and consists of a few cottages on a green beside a burn. (2)
- The strongest reason against any woman Hamlet is that it does violence to an ideal. (9)
- This was the hamlet of Fouzilhic; three houses on a hillside, near a wood of birches. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hamlet. Perhaps also see a sentence for hood and ways to use harmony in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hamlet in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.