How do you use hanged in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use hanged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hanged.
- And here, appropriately enough, there stood in old days a crow-haunted gibbet, with two bodies hanged in chains. (2)
- Elizabeth Worcester, their benefactress of the previous day, now hanged and dangling on the gallows-tree. (10)
- He ought to be hanged, a fellow like that. (8)
- He was not hanged for it, so we are bound to think him not guilty. (10)
- I dragged him before a British jury; Temple hanged him in view of an excited multitude. (10)
- I had never been hanged in all my life and was not enamored of the prospect. (7)
- If we could only make him murder Sedgett and get hanged for it! (10)
- May plumpness be their portion, and they never hanged for it! (10)
- Septimus Barmby, with a hanged heavy look, suggestive of a wharfside crane swinging the ponderous thing he had to say. (10)
- She could have hanged him, had it pleased her. (10)
- Spies are hanged; I have rights under military law. (1)
- The man who was engaged in being hanged was apparently about thirty-five years of age. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hanged. Perhaps also see a sentence for heiress and ways to use half-dozen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hanged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.