Use hangs in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use hangs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hangs.
- A crowd of mountains endless in range, erect, or flowing, shattered and arid, or leaning in smooth lustre, hangs above the gulf. (10)
- A savour of North Sea foam and ballad pirates hangs about the early chronicles of the family. (10)
- He hangs about the corner here half the time. (8)
- He does not draw his sabre; his right hand hangs easily at his side. (1)
- I make of her what I will, and she knows it, and knows that she hangs on me to flourish worthily. (10)
- It hangs in the smoking-room. (10)
- On the good faith of solicitors a very great deal hangs. (8)
- Over the Inn hangs a full golden moon. (8)
- Over them hangs a cool young curate in his raiment of office. (10)
- The West hangs like a garland of unwatered flowers, neglected by the mistress they adorned. (10)
- The dramatist who hangs his characters to his plot, instead of hanging his plot to his characters, is guilty of cardinal sin. (8)
- Whether intended or not, it hangs over you, and you will be perpetually tormented. (10)
- You know what hangs on it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hangs. Perhaps also see a sentence for handsome and ways to use harm in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hangs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.