Haply sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use haply in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for haply.
- But you are entering a place where you will encounter a thousand temptations to tarnish, and haply forfeit it. (10)
- Chump herself primed him with Sherry, thinking in the cunning of her heart that it might haply help the inspiration derived from his devotional exercise. (10)
- Fleming should haply take the hint that he must pay for himself. (10)
- Haply also he had sacrificed more: he looked scientifically into the future: he might have sacrificed a nameless more. (10)
- It was beyond his faculties to divine that her not forsaking of Edward might haply come to mean something disastrous to him. (10)
- None can tell even where he stows away his pocket-handkerchief, or haply his purse. (10)
- Pericles, had gone over to Wilfrid once or twice, to ask him if haply he disapproved of anything she had done. (10)
- She hoped for the day when Tony would know it, and haply that another, whom she little comprehended, was her rightful mate. (10)
- She nodded, but frowned lovingly at the shout he raised, and he understood that there was haply some plot to be worked out. (10)
- This was Janet, haply widowed. (10)
- Turning round to see if haply the present inmate of the chariot might be smoking, he observed a head extended from the window. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for haply. Perhaps also see a sentence for humiliated and ways to use hairs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use haply in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.