Sentences using the word harbinger. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use harbinger in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for harbinger.
- As Harbinger said: It was really devilish awkward! (8)
- At the top of this staircase, and surrounded by acquaintances, he came on Harbinger, who nodded curtly. (8)
- Besides, did she not know all that Harbinger could give her? (8)
- But what does anything matter to Harbinger, for instance? (8)
- Falling in with Harbinger, he asked him to come back to lunch. (8)
- Harbinger expressed the opinion that the editor ought to be kicked. (8)
- Harbinger had witnessed this episode, oddly pale, leaning against the loose-box wall. (8)
- Harbinger himself was standing there close by, with an air as nearly approaching reverence as was ever to be seen on him. (8)
- Harbinger took a step forward. (8)
- He, however, treated her as the harbinger bird, wryneck of the nightingale, sure that Aminta would keep her appointment unless an accident delayed. (10)
- Standing there, gripping the wall, it seemed to Harbinger that there were no words left in the world. (8)
- Then Harbinger spoke, and she turned to answer him. (8)
- To Harbinger, no less than to Miltoun and Barbara, last night had been bitter and restless. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for harbinger. Perhaps also see a sentence for heavily and ways to use hayter in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use harbinger in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.