Sentences with harbour in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use harbour in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for harbour.
- Fugitives are subject to strange incidents; they are not vessels lying safe in harbour. (10)
- If you loved the Book you would float in harbour. (10)
- Must he not then harbour his own daughter, and help her by candid atonement to regain her inward strength and peace? (8)
- Other pilgrims had also engaged passage at Antwerp for Corunna, the harbour of Compostella, and her means were sufficient for the voyage. (5)
- The Thrush went out of harbour this morning. (4)
- The fever was over, and Emma could harbour little fear of the pulse being quickened again by injurious courtesy. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for harbour. Perhaps also see a sentence for highlands and ways to use having in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use harbour in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.