Sentence with word hardening. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use hardening in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hardening.
- At eleven he had woken with a start, and, hardening his heart, had gone back to his sermon. (8)
- Brinkley lay a long time awake; hardening her heart. (9)
- But, even while he kissed her, he was hardening his heart. (8)
- Corey looked at her with misgiving, hardening into dislike. (9)
- Hardening his heart, he went forward. (8)
- The ill-advised woman remained kneeling for a moment with her ingratiating smile hardening on her face, while the sense of her blunder petrified the rest. (9)
- They are of too tender an age for the rigours of the world; we are in danger of hardening them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hardening. Perhaps also see a sentence for hooted and ways to use hare in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hardening in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.