A sentence for the word harp. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use harp in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for harp.
- And men of deeds as well as song: sword on one side and harp on the other. (10)
- And now, to add to the marvel, they heard a harp accompaniment, the strings being faintly touched, but with firm fingers. (10)
- And we agreed it would be best to have the harp, for it seems to amuse her more than the piano-forte. (4)
- Fanny had never heard the harp at all, and wished for it very much. (4)
- How much might they not accomplish together: he with sword, she with harp? (10)
- However, I am to have my harp fetched to-morrow. (4)
- I harp on it because I long for testimony that I leave him to have some reward. (10)
- I shall see the harp to-night. (10)
- I took my harp and music-scores. (10)
- She gripped her harp, and her eyelids appeared to quiver as she took the notes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for harp. Perhaps also see a sentence for hopeful and ways to use happened in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use harp in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.