Hart in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use hart in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hart.
- Crossing the veranda, and passing through an open window hung with silk curtains, Hart entered a cool dark room. (8)
- Hart, saying he would soon prove himself the better scholar. (10)
- Simon Hart, was hazy and manageable, I did not object. (10)
- The biggest hart wins in the end. (10)
- The inn bore the name of some woodland animal, stag, or hart, or hind, I forget which. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hart. Perhaps also see a sentence for hazy and ways to use handling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hart in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.