How to use harvard in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use harvard in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for harvard.
- Before he knew it his son had him out to his class-day spread at Harvard, and then he had his son on his hands. (9)
- But, Jenny, there are no universal favourites in Harvard now, if there ever were: the classes are altogether too big. (9)
- He had not been at Harvard nearly four years for nothing. (9)
- He was a Harvard man; he had rather a cultivated manner, or else naturally a clever way of saying things. (9)
- I was in a hurry to get back in time to get settled at Harvard, and so I came second-cabin. (9)
- James was at the Harvard Law School, where, perhaps, he did not study a great deal of law. (9)
- Jeff Durgin entered Harvard that fall, with fewer conditions than most students have to work off. (9)
- She had vaguely fancied that with the acquaintance his career at Harvard would open to him Jeff would make a splendid marriage. (9)
- Vostrand was taking him on the right ground, as a Harvard student, and nobody need take him on any other. (9)
- We were rather more romantic than the Harvard men are nowadays, and we believed in one another more than they do. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for harvard. Perhaps also see a sentence for her and ways to use hated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use harvard in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.