Sentences with hath. English majors, teachers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use hath in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hath.
- Hath he not operated on my head, the head of me in old time? (10)
- Humility hath depressed my stature! (10)
- If only for the peace it hath given me on one point, I am eternally bound to serve it. (10)
- Probably Rabesqurat hath sent thee some sign from Aklis, where she ferryeth a term. (10)
- Sparkling wine, that looseneth the tongue, and displayeth the verity, hath also the quality of colouring it. (10)
- That city hath now his name. (10)
- The Church hath need of me! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hath. Perhaps also see a sentence for hidden and ways to use half-an-hour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hath in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.