Haunting in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use haunting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for haunting.
- And another vision came haunting Miltoun, of a soft-eyed woman with a low voice, bending amongst her flowers. (8)
- And then, suddenly, up started that thing, and stood there, haunting him! (8)
- But on that little pond the leaves floated in peace, and praised Heaven with their hues, the sunlight haunting over them. (8)
- His desire to be with her was the desire to escape the phantasm of the woman haunting to subjugate him when they were separate. (10)
- In a great measure we may, and shall, eradicate this haunting flavour of the country. (2)
- It came haunting about her face, perfectly still, about her lips, sensitive and drawn, about her eyes, dark, almost mutinous under their arched brows. (8)
- Paramor looked at him with haunting eyes. (8)
- Perhaps, still haunting this, the site of his last work, of his tragic love affair. (8)
- She stood a naked sorrow, haunting his brain. (10)
- The Norumbia was off the Banks, and the second day of fog was cold as if icebergs were haunting the opaque pallor around her. (9)
- This man has been haunting the office for the last three days. (9)
- Within the walls there are glimpses of it, that belong rather to the haunting spirit than to the life. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for haunting. Perhaps also see a sentence for haunted and ways to use hanged in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use haunting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.