Haven example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use haven in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for haven.
- I have at last found a haven, a refuge, and let those who condemn me compare the peace of their spirits with mine. (10)
- The dash is a haven reached that would not be greeted if it stood out in words. (10)
- The might of the great hive hummed at the verge of her haven of peace without disturbing. (10)
- The quitted bed seemed the haven of a drifted wreck to reach. (10)
- They had the semblance of a haven out of storms. (10)
- Thus, then, they reached the great consoler, the grey resolver of all human tangles, haven of men and angels, the police court. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for haven. Perhaps also see a sentence for harmost and ways to use half-closed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use haven in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.