Hazard example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use hazard in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hazard.
- A feeling of its being too dangerous to take a step in any direction, or hazard any remark, had fallen on them all. (8)
- Although it was the hazard of a die, he decided to follow his taste. (10)
- She was very much changed since the early morning: his liveliness, essayed by him at a hazard, was unsuccessful; grave English pleased her best. (10)
- The gambler that sits down to play cards, or hazard against himself, may perhaps be the only person that can comprehend this tendency of mine. (6)
- The guess was no great hazard. (10)
- Wrapt up in a cloak of politeness, she seemed determined to hazard nothing. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hazard. Perhaps also see a sentence for hastening and ways to use hampton-evey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hazard in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.