Use the word healed in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use healed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for healed.
- His bruises were soon healed. (10)
- His looks and speech unconsciously discouraged it, so that if Cecilia had been at all that way inclined, she must long ago have been healed. (8)
- The breach was healed by a divergence to their sons. (10)
- The wise youth, who hated long unrelieved speeches and had healed his conscience, said no more. (10)
- The wound, then, my dear good friend, has healed another wound, of which I knew nothing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for healed. Perhaps also see a sentence for horsewhip and ways to use heavy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use healed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.