Use heaps in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use heaps in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for heaps.
- And under that rare sun all the little town, among its slag heaps and few tall chimneys, had an air of living faster. (8)
- Did they lie here in ranks and heaps, the miserable slain, for whom tender hearts away yonder over the sea were to ache and break? (9)
- Her place of concealment was singularly well selected under the sofa-cover, and the little heaps of paper-bound volumes. (10)
- Matter that is not nourishing to brains can help to constitute nothing but the bodies which are pitched on rubbish heaps. (10)
- Memory heaps dead leaves on corpse-like deeds, from under which they do but vaguely offend the sense. (8)
- Most of them were already asleep on heaps of straw, which were raised at the head by chairs turned upside down. (5)
- The light there was too dim for us to make out anything but walls and heaps of rusting scrap-iron cast away there and mouldering own. (8)
- They lose heaps of time before they can feel at home with ideas. (10)
- We have heaps of owls. (8)
- When realism becomes false to itself, when it heaps up facts merely, and maps life instead of picturing it, realism will perish too. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for heaps. Perhaps also see a sentence for handsome and ways to use hesitated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use heaps in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.