Use hedges in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use hedges in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hedges.
- A plain of fields and hedges spread to the distant grey-bluedowns. (8)
- All day long the road had lain through pastureland, with thick green hedges and heavily feathered elms. (8)
- Duchess Susan looked out over the house-tops, beyond the dusty hedges. (10)
- He looked back once, up that endless vista of autumn lane between the yellowing hedges. (8)
- Hedges of evergreen enclosed the yellow oat-fields, where slow wagons paused to gather the sheaves of the week before, and then loitered away with them. (9)
- On the far horizon, over a countless succession of fields and hedges, rose a line of downs. (8)
- So in Spring, when all seems lowering and grey, the hedges and trees suddenly flare out against the purple clouds, their twigs all in flame. (8)
- The hedges, the housetops, everywhere. (10)
- The paths are shaded by tall box-wood hedges. (10)
- This speculation soothed him, moving between the high hedges slowly, so as not to get overheated, though the day was chill enough. (8)
- Two box hedges at right angles, dark and square, barred off the orchard. (8)
- You can only move them by popping at them over hedges and roaring on platforms. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hedges. Perhaps also see a sentence for handkerchief and ways to use heroical in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hedges in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.