Sentences with helplessness in them. University students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use helplessness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for helplessness.
- Between the two efforts she had no sense but that of helplessness. (10)
- But all the more you ought to have considered her helplessness. (9)
- He had striven to rise on his elbow, and had dropped flat in his helplessness. (10)
- He let the last sheet fall, and in a sort of mental, moral helplessness began to read the first again. (8)
- He was crying at his helplessness. (10)
- His helplessness had never so weighed on him before. (8)
- So she counted on his helplessness, had begun to count on that, had she? (8)
- Still to persist in loving would be noble, and but for this humiliation of utter helplessness an enviable power. (10)
- There was something appalling in the utter helplessness of that position, and the uncertainty as to whether it would ever come to an end. (8)
- They are very primitive in certain characteristics, and unite with their calm, deep insight, an amusing helplessness in dramatization. (9)
- Whether commiserating her utter helplessness or her complete isolation, he went farther to relieve her than to many, if not all, the other poor. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for helplessness. Perhaps also see a sentence for hinting and ways to use herd in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use helplessness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.