A sentence for the word helps. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use helps in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for helps.
- At first, after a number of helps, young Crossjay would sit and sigh heavily, in contemplation of the unfinished dish. (10)
- Cynthia teaches winters, and summers she helps mother. (9)
- Every mortal thing he has to do or say helps him to develop his worst points. (8)
- He keeps all the books, and helps mother run the house. (9)
- I had two helps from a splendid pot of broth that hung over a fire in the middle of the tent. (10)
- It helps the atmosphere. (8)
- It helps to some comprehension of their muddle. (10)
- My blessed little quill, which helps me divinely to live out of myself, is and must continue to be my one companion. (10)
- Perhaps his religion helps him, more than Nature-worship: not the best for manners. (10)
- Pollingray is an admirable host; he talks just enough himself and helps you to talk. (10)
- The idealistic conceptions of Comedy gives breadth and opportunities of daring to Comic genius, and helps to solve the difficulties it creates. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for helps. Perhaps also see a sentence for hopeful and ways to use heroism in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use helps in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.