Sentences with highway. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use highway in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for highway.
- He rattled a tale of the highway robbery of Sir Meeson Corby on one of his Yorkshire moors. (10)
- I respect dogs much in the domestic circle; but on the highway, or sleeping afield, I both detest and fear them. (2)
- It was the same difference as between a great public highway and a country by-path that wanders in and out of cottage gardens. (2)
- Now the rain is over, your carriage is at the door, the country smiles and the wet highway waves a beckoning hand. (10)
- She saw herself in imagination travelling along the highway with nimble jugglers merry musicians, and other care-free vagrant folk, instead of plying the needle. (5)
- So the sick cripple might only too easily find herself left on the highway. (5)
- The vagrants tramped along the highway, one after another, without troubling themselves about the dying ropedancer. (5)
- They turned a corner of the highway, and drove rattling through a village street up a long slope to the rounded hill which it crowned. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for highway. Perhaps also see a sentence for hidden and ways to use high-bred in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use highway in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.