How do you use hillside in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use hillside in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hillside.
- A barren hillside in the sun, and on it a man of stone talking to the wind. (8)
- A still clear light began to fall, and the trees on the hillside were outlined sharply against the sky. (2)
- And here you are in the meantime, on this pastoral hillside, among nibbling sheep and looked upon by monumental buildings. (2)
- And then, without salutation, the pair strode forward again up the hillside in the gathering dusk. (2)
- Ashurst crossed out unchallenged to the hillside above the stream. (8)
- He must have followed her, and climbed straight up the hillside from the path she had come along in the bottom, before crossing the stream. (8)
- I shouted and shouted after them, but they continued to scale the hillside, and turned a deaf ear to my outcries. (2)
- In a wide, luminous curve, the Oise lay under the hillside. (2)
- Pradelles stands on a hillside, high above the Allier, surrounded by rich meadows. (2)
- Ten minutes later, the sunlight spread at a gallop along the hillside, scattering shadows and sparkles, and the day had come completely. (2)
- That whole hillside was covered with rose-trees. (8)
- This was the hamlet of Fouzilhic; three houses on a hillside, near a wood of birches. (2)
- Two small groups of wild ponies were slowly grazing towards each other on the hillside below. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hillside. Perhaps also see a sentence for heels and ways to use highest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hillside in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.