Hire sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use hire in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hire.
- Burns would take no hire for his last songs, preferring to serve his country out of unmixed love. (2)
- He told the coachman to expect hire shortly, and he followed the captain, with a heavy trifle of suspicion that some brew was at work. (10)
- I have set inquiries afloat for the hire of a schooner. (10)
- I have written for them to hire a furnished mansion for a couple of months, carriages, horses, lacqueys. (10)
- I saw such a door in a house I looked at the other day, thinking I might hire it. (9)
- I should have had to hire some old Storling grannam, or retain the tattling keepers of the house. (10)
- My father, in fact, had negotiated for the hire of the yacht some weeks previously, with his accustomed forethought. (10)
- The Marches walked home, both because it was not far, and because they must spare in carriage hire at any rate. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hire. Perhaps also see a sentence for hamlet and ways to use hide in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hire in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.