Examples of hiss sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use hiss in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hiss.
- Bosengate drew in his breath with a hiss. (8)
- Both hastened forward as the crush melted with the hiss of a withdrawing wave. (10)
- But let me say at a meeting that I respect true aristocracy, I hear a growl and a hiss beginning: why? (10)
- Gif him hiss mawney pack! (9)
- He heard a hiss of pain as he swung her up, but when he looked at her she smiled. (8)
- I could hiss like adders. (10)
- One of them uttered a little hiss, wagged its tail, turned as if answering to a rudder, and swam away. (8)
- She heard the tiny hiss of his cigarette extinguished in the water. (8)
- Song in defeat was a hiss of derision to him. (10)
- The painter drew his breath in with a hiss. (8)
- Then he saw the red serpent hiss and snap at one, darting out its tongue, and lo! (10)
- What she said I cannot recollect: it was a hiss. (10)
- You would hiss her out of hearing, you two miserable creatures. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hiss. Perhaps also see a sentence for holder and ways to use historian in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hiss in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.