Sentences with hissing in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use hissing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hissing.
- As he had promised, an urn was hissing on a table; there was also a small brown teapot, some sugar, slices of lemon, and glasses. (8)
- Ay, and the hissing of her treachery silenced. (10)
- Hissing they go, and we do not hear. (10)
- I have felt at times like a snake hissing at my folly. (10)
- No sooner had he touched the emeralds than two brown snakes came hissing towards him. (5)
- Once he raised his clenched fist towards Wendelin, and then plunged into the lake where the hissing and foaming waters closed over him. (5)
- The hissing samovar, the tea-pot, the sugar, and the nearly empty decanter of rum stand on the low round table in the fast-being-gutted room. (8)
- The samovar is hissing on the table by the stove, the tea things are set out. (8)
- The trees still dripped with tiny, soft, hissing sounds, but that was all. (8)
- The trees were bending, the water hissing, the grasses all this way and that, like hands of a delirious people in surges of wreck. (10)
- Then the blade made another hissing sweep over Shagpat, leaving little of the wondrous growths on him save a topknot. (10)
- They are angry and helpless as the log hissing to the saw. (10)
- Warwick; or else, as he knew, he would have heard more hissing things. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hissing. Perhaps also see a sentence for high-minded and ways to use hired in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hissing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.