Use historical in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use historical in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for historical.
- Did they read the new historical fictions aloud to one another? (9)
- His rhetoric there, and in certain of his historical studies, had a sort of luminous richness, without losing its colloquial ease. (9)
- I found that the Italians had no novels which treated of their contemporary life; that they had no modern fiction but the historical romance. (9)
- I put both these princes into the first and last historical romance I ever wrote. (9)
- In either case I released myself altogether to the literary and historical associations of the place. (9)
- It is as picturesque as it is historical. (9)
- Its beauty is relieved against an historical background as gloomy as the lightest-hearted tourist could desire. (9)
- One should not really wish it any the less because chromos and historical romances are popular. (9)
- That seems, indeed, to have been rather the popular and historical conception of him than the impression he made upon his exalted contemporaries. (9)
- The merchant, indeed, grew a little warm, and was far less pleased than some others with my historical acquirements. (2)
- The rich historical background dignifies and ennobles the intense public spirit of the place, and gives it a kind of personality. (9)
- The whole spectacle had an historical quality, which I tasted with pleasure. (9)
- Their acts are incredible: they drank sunlight and drove their bark in a manner to eclipse historical couples upon our planet. (10)
- We can then be veraciously historical, honestly transcriptive. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for historical. Perhaps also see a sentence for hanged and ways to use hit in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use historical in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.