Sentence with word hits. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use hits in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hits.
- For the others, it was a mere calculation of lucky hits. (10)
- He hits the mean of a fine style and a natural in dialogue. (10)
- He calls upon you to stand and deliver: it is a foe that hits without warning. (10)
- If I hit a little man in the eye, and he hits me back, have I the right to chastise him? (8)
- In these conflicts you must be quick, sharp as a rifle-crack that hits echo on the breast-bone and makes her cry out. (10)
- It hits the fixed inherited income like the very deuce. (8)
- It does her no hurt, and it hits them a ringing buffet. (10)
- It seemed, and it was, an insult to the trodden people, who read it as a lesson for cravens: their instinct commonly hits the bell. (10)
- When Fate hits, she hits too hard. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hits. Perhaps also see a sentence for honour and ways to use historian in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hits in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.