A sentence for the word holidays. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use holidays in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for holidays.
- Besides, it was nice to be able to take holidays unhampered. (8)
- Except Sundays and holidays. (8)
- He opened them, tearing at their covers with the random haste of men back from their holidays. (8)
- It denied him holidays; it cut him off from dreams. (10)
- It is better fun, during the holidays, to be the son of a travelling merchant than son and heir to the greatest cotton-spinner in creation. (2)
- Lady Charlotte mentioned incidentally her want of a tutor for her grandson Leo during the winter holidays. (10)
- Lady Ilchester invited me to spend a day at her house, Charley being home for his Midsummer holidays. (10)
- Rumours of war added to the briskness of a London turbulent at the close of the summer holidays. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for holidays. Perhaps also see a sentence for horridly and ways to use homeward in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use holidays in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.