Hollows in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use hollows in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hollows.
- As they neared Bellingham the dark was filling the hollows of the country. (10)
- Hidden in hollows and behind clumps of rank brambles were large tents, dimly lighted with candles, but looking comfortable. (7)
- Now into great mournful hollows the voice sank steadfastly. (10)
- Over the dips and hollows of the fields great white clouds hung low down above the land. (8)
- The hollows, which nerve exhaustion delves in the cheeks of men whose cheekbones are not high, increased alarmingly. (8)
- Then, when they were aboard the captain set sail, and they were soon in the hollows of deep waters. (10)
- There was sunlight on the farthest Adige walls, but damp shade already filled the East-facing hollows. (10)
- There were hollows in his cheeks, his dark hair looked damp; around his neck he wore a bandage. (8)
- When she had concluded the sun was below the horizon and the long summer twilight had begun to deepen in the hollows of the land. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hollows. Perhaps also see a sentence for have and ways to use homeliness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hollows in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.