A sentence for the word homes. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use homes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for homes.
- Adieu until to-morrow to the homes she inhabited! (10)
- And the morning and the afternoon made that day, till we rested and went to our homes. (8)
- Elton are by situation called together; you belong to one another by every circumstance of your respective homes. (4)
- He threatened to send the company to their homes forthwith. (10)
- History, like the air we breathe, must be in motion to keep us uncorrupt: otherwise its ancient homes are infectious. (10)
- If we were all to spend our time in hospitals, it would be rather dismal for the homes. (9)
- My eyes were homes of light fringed with night. (10)
- The choice was, to let London come and see them dragged through the mire by the monstrous woman, or to seek new homes. (10)
- The hotels are each the centre of this sort of centripetal life, as well as the homes of their own scores or hundreds of inmates. (9)
- They are in good homes. (10)
- They discussed the nature of their homes and previous existences, which had a kind of fascinating unreality up on that lonely height. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for homes. Perhaps also see a sentence for hopeful and ways to use hock in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use homes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.