Honey in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use honey in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for honey.
- A wild bee hunting honey from the bowl of flowers on the window-sill, and the scent of sweetbrier, shattered that illusion. (8)
- Drowsy, too, drowsy and drugged on honey and happiness; as his heart was drugged and drowsy. (8)
- He felt miraculously sad and happy, as one does, standing under a lime-tree in full honey flower. (8)
- It grew, became a bright spread fan, then balanced there, full and round, the colour of pale honey. (8)
- Nedda swallowed coffee, ate her egg, and bread and honey, with a heavy heart. (8)
- No meat for you, dear, but enough bread and butter, some honey left, and plenty of coffee. (10)
- One of the vagabonds had certainly slipped into the garden to steal fruit or vegetables, or even honey from the bee hives. (5)
- Poisoned honey is after all honey while you eat it. (10)
- Rather let us turn and scold our nature for irreflectively rushing to the cream and honey! (10)
- The talk turned on the advantages of measles, tangerine oranges, honey in a spoon, no lessons, and so forth. (8)
- They are for honey, and they have a hug. (10)
- They were limes, guarding still within them their honey bloom. (8)
- You are poisoned with honey. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for honey. Perhaps also see a sentence for he and ways to use honesty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use honey in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.