Honourably in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use honourably in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for honourably.
- He was honourably scrupulous not to presume. (10)
- Honourably by this marriage the lady paid for such wild oats as she had sown in youth. (10)
- London was his home, and clothed him about warmly and honourably, and so he said to the demon in their next colloquy. (10)
- Richard came forward and capitulated honourably, since retreat was out of the question. (10)
- Schlesien, for example; aliens having no hostile disposition toward the people they were compelled to criticize; honourably granting, that this people has a great history. (10)
- Serve it honourably, you are in peril of collapsing: show it nothing but the likeness of its dull animal face, you are steadily inflated. (10)
- The position of the two interdicted it to a couple honourably sensible of social decencies; and who were, be it added, kept apart. (10)
- The tales are honourably discredited by the crazy constitutions of the heirs to the diadem. (10)
- They were an injured family; for what they gave was good, and the commercial world had not behaved honourably to them. (10)
- What is life to man or woman if we are not to live it honourably? (10)
- With this apology for himself, Lord Fleetwood grew tolerant of the person honourably avowed as his wife. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for honourably. Perhaps also see a sentence for harassed and ways to use horns in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use honourably in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.