Hood example sentences. ESL students, teachers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use hood in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hood.
- And beyond the grey water, like some tired wanton, the moon in an orange hood was stealing down to her rest between the trees. (8)
- Harz watched his figure huddled again beneath the hood. (8)
- He is gross fact, a leash, a muzzle, harness, a hood; whatever is detestable to the free limbs and senses. (10)
- Her head wore a close hood, disclosing a fringe of grey locks, owlish to see about features hooked for action. (10)
- In the shade of the hood, with the frilly clothes, it seemed to him lying with its head downhill. (8)
- Lord Ormont was never one of the wolves in a hood. (10)
- Mademoiselle touched a feathery finger at her hair and hood during their silvery French chimes. (10)
- Montini was despatched to fetch her maid Giacinta with cloak and hood for her mistress. (10)
- She drew her hood across her face. (8)
- The wind that had just screamed a thousand death-screams, was now awfully dumb, albeit Farina could feel it lifting hood and hair. (10)
- Their leader led up the river, and after a hasty walk, stopped, loosened his hood, and stripped. (10)
- Treffry was seated under the hood. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hood. Perhaps also see a sentence for harrowing and ways to use hover in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hood in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.