Sentences for hopefully. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use hopefully in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hopefully.
- But the next time he consulted the helpless planchette as hopefully as before. (9)
- He pictured to himself hopefully, moreover, that she would be shy when they met. (10)
- I think well of him, and I augur hopefully. (10)
- Lady Pennon fell to talking of him hopefully. (10)
- She had looked up, but not hopefully. (10)
- She really helped him, incited him to go along with this windy wild modern time more cheerfully, if not quite hopefully. (10)
- The world, then, would not think so ill of her, she thought hopefully, at the same time that she thought most evilly of herself. (10)
- These may be more or less artfully and hopefully concealed, but plagiarism carries inevitable detection with it. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hopefully. Perhaps also see a sentence for hush and ways to use housekeeping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hopefully in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.