Sentence with word hopgood. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use hopgood in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hopgood.
- Hopgood and a coast-guardsman were carrying Pasiance slowly up the stairs. (8)
- Hopgood came to my door. (8)
- Hopgood had sat down, moving her lips as if in speech. (8)
- Hopgood in the background. (8)
- Hopgood to give us coffee. (8)
- Hopgood was in the room, her eyes always fixed on Pasiance above her knitting. (8)
- I went to the kitchen, where Hopgood was sitting at the table, eating bread and cheese. (8)
- This morning I asked Mother Hopgood who Zachary Pearse was. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hopgood. Perhaps also see a sentence for hooted and ways to use hotels in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hopgood in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.