Hornblower sentence example. College students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use hornblower in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hornblower.
- A man who gives the Hornblower his due. (8)
- Hornblower at least should be told. (8)
- Hornblower wants to buy. (8)
- Hornblower, the man who is to be divorced often visits an hotel with a strange woman. (8)
- Hornblower, you build at your peril. (8)
- Hornblower, you had better come to an arrangement. (8)
- Hornblower; they come out of this miles above you. (8)
- Hornblower; you will please sign first. (8)
- I tell you quite plainly: I will only consent to holding my tongue about her, if you agree to Hornblower being told. (8)
- If anyone brings her in; it will be Hornblower himself. (8)
- She committed her real crime when she married young Hornblower without telling him. (8)
- This Hornblower hates us; he thinks we turn up our noses at him. (8)
- Well, when I sold Hornblower Longmeadow and the cottages, I certainly found him all right. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hornblower. Perhaps also see a sentence for hum and ways to use hospitality in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hornblower in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.