A sentence for the word horseman. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use horseman in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for horseman.
- A horseman rode by, whom Rhoda recognized, and she blushed and had a boding shiver. (10)
- For one thing we know about it, we know that the horse and the horseman travelled hither separately. (10)
- He has the air of a born horseman, and valses perfectly. (10)
- He used to fence excellently, and he was a good horseman. (10)
- He was not much of a horseman either. (10)
- He was not taken to be preternaturally stiff, nor bright, but a goodish sort of fellow; good horseman, good shot, good character. (10)
- I saw a horseman at some distance, obliquely behind me, at whose side a shell burst. (9)
- Meantime the young horseman has advanced a hundred yards. (1)
- Our horseman, now within a quarter of a mile of the crest, suddenly wheels to the left and gallops in a direction parallel to it. (1)
- She made light of his misdemeanours, assuring everybody that so splendid a horseman deserved to be dealt with differently from other offenders. (10)
- The old horseman characteristically did not think of accidents. (8)
- While she was fetching the water her husband approached the dusty horseman and inquired eagerly for news from the front. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for horseman. Perhaps also see a sentence for horridly and ways to use homeward in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use horseman in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.