Sentence using the word housekeeping. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use housekeeping in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for housekeeping.
- Bennet planned the courses that were to do credit to her housekeeping, when an answer arrived which deferred it all. (4)
- But the modern improvements, as we call them, have multiplied the cares of housekeeping without subtracting its burdens, as they were expected to do. (9)
- Her home and her housekeeping, her parish and her poultry, and all their dependent concerns, had not yet lost their charms. (4)
- In other words, his father wants him to see something of life before he enters upon housekeeping. (10)
- My greatest danger, perhaps, in housekeeping, may be quite the other way, in doing too much, and being too careless of expense. (4)
- She burst into the room where her mother sat looking over some housekeeping accounts. (9)
- She found that he could not even begin to appreciate her struggles in housekeeping. (8)
- Their housekeeping will be nothing at all. (4)
- Those two this morning cleared out all my housekeeping money. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for housekeeping. Perhaps also see a sentence for heartiness and ways to use hovel in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use housekeeping in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.