Sentence with word hovering. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use hovering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hovering.
- But what if you see a vulture, visible only to yourselves, hovering over the house you are gaily led by the torch to inhabit? (10)
- Far off stretched the happy fields with their dim white villages; farther still the mellow heights melted into the low hovering heaven. (9)
- He had been hovering about the Duke and Miss Current for an hour, hoping the Countess would come and give him a promised introduction. (10)
- He remembered her when George was born, like wax for whiteness and transparency, with eyes that were all pupils, and a hovering smile. (8)
- Noel was too absorbed to see the queer, bitter little smile hovering about his face. (8)
- She played fluently, without much expression; but what a Picture she made, the faint golden radiance, a sort of angelic atmosphere hovering about her! (8)
- She walked along, looking at the water flowing up under the bright mist to which the gulls gave a sort of hovering life. (8)
- The maid was for a quarter of an hour hovering between the order to get ice and the execution of immediate commands. (10)
- The sight of a fellow-being hovering in mortal peril above her head seemed unendurable. (5)
- Words painfully hovering along the borders of plain speech had been communicated to him, filling him with moody imaginings. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hovering. Perhaps also see a sentence for honest and ways to use honesty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hovering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.