Hugged in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use hugged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hugged.
- At the sight of us she hugged herself. (8)
- Beauchamp hugged his politics like some who show their love of the pleasures of life by taking to them angrily. (10)
- Carinthia had him in her arms, trusting to life as she hugged him, and seeing innumerable darts out of all regions assailing her treasure. (10)
- Coming to this point, the knot of his resolve tightened again; he hugged it with the furious zeal of a martyr. (10)
- He had at times thousands hugged against his bosom, and his heart swelled to the money-bags immense. (10)
- He jumped as high as ever he could, twined his legs behind her back, and hugged. (8)
- He stilled his breathing, and at the cracking of a twig beneath his knee stopped his progress and hugged the earth. (1)
- Hugged fast in iron muscles, the unhappy creature raved of his being a caged lion. (10)
- If not accidentally delayed on her journey, she had been needlessly the cause why Lord Ormont hugged his Club during the morning and afternoon. (10)
- She hugged Rose, as to hug oblivion of the last few minutes into her. (10)
- She hugged her arms at her breast to quiet the beating, and dropped them when she surprised herself embracing the memory. (10)
- She put her arms round a cold banister and hugged it hard. (8)
- There is hardly a prince or millionaire, in history or alive, who has not in his young days hugged that notion. (10)
- To him the honour of England was as a babe in his arms: he hugged it like a mother. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hugged. Perhaps also see a sentence for haply and ways to use hundreds in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hugged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.