Humane sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use humane in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for humane.
- And how humane he was! (10)
- And it requires a humane nature to pardon such an aspect in a person from whom we have expected triumphing glances and strong thrilling tones. (10)
- He had never one hour of a humane mood to be reckoned on now. (10)
- He was good, obedient, humane; he was generous, exquisitely bred; he brought her peace, and he had been warned. (10)
- I have thought him hard to deal with; he is humane. (10)
- It must be said, however, that this interpretation finds no support in the general character of his writing, which is exceedingly humane, refined and womanly. (7)
- Notwithstanding all this, the necessity for the decision made him sorry, for if he had no great sense of proportion, he was at least humane. (8)
- Or, because we are too humane! (8)
- The French are humane when they are not suspicious of you. (10)
- What is it but an excuse to be idly minded, or personally lofty, or comfortably narrow, not perfectly humane? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for humane. Perhaps also see a sentence for humiliated and ways to use hunting-field in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use humane in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.