Sentences with humours in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use humours in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for humours.
- Drolleries, humours, reputed witticisms, are like odours of roast meats, past with the picking of the joint. (10)
- He was called Drummond, and had his place near the chairmen, whose humours he seemed to relish. (10)
- It comes of unrefined abstract fancy, grotesque or grim, or gross, like the peculiar humours of their little earthmen. (10)
- Strolling out into the High Street he began observing the humours of the day. (8)
- The conclusion of the interview was foregone; of its humours I remember only one. (2)
- The household adjusted itself to her humours, for she was supreme in it. (9)
- You can send him into Parliament to wear off his humours. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for humours. Perhaps also see a sentence for higher and ways to use hushed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use humours in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.