Use the word hurled in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use hurled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hurled.
- An accommodating linen-draper possessed of a sea-view, and rooms which hurled the tenant to the windows in desire for it, gave me harbourage. (10)
- At each pause of her mental activity she was hurled against the state of marriage. (10)
- At last the Austrian got loose from the lock and hurled him off. (10)
- For scarce had they got footing on the winding path of the crags, when the whole vengeance of the storm was hurled against the mountain. (10)
- From her loathing, as soon as her sensations had quickened to realize it, she was hurled on her weakness. (10)
- He hurled texts at it openly, or slyly dropped a particularly heavy one, in the hope of surprising it with a death-blow. (10)
- His moral qualities hurled him on his physical deficiencies. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hurled. Perhaps also see a sentence for horseman and ways to use hussars in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hurled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.